Introducing the BioBox system, SBT aims to take hygiene control to the next level. Featuring cutting-edge bacteria detection technology, easy-to-use design, and unprecedented response time, BioBox meets the demands of the largest and smallest companies around the world.
What is BioBox?
The BioBox is a system which integrates everything, from fluid-handling til digital signal processing, into an affordable and easy-to-use package. BioBox has been designed with the simple purpose of making it highly accurate, but also extremely user-friendly so that everyone can use it. The BioBox is the brain of SBT's solution and it works seamlessly with BactoProbe Surface and BactoProbe Liquid to satisfy all hygiene and cleaning validation needs.
- Accurate on-site measurement of the bacteria contration in just 5 minutes
- Ultra sensitive—can detect single bacteria
- Self-calibrating cutting-edge impedance flow cytometry with low variation
- Symbolic keypad is easy for any user to understand and use
- Small, lightweight, transportable device (0.4 kg/0.8 lbs., 18×18×6 cm)
- Fits on small tables and trolleys
- Large viewable screen with concentration read-out and countdown timer